Fabric Fortune Cookies
Hello dotties! I am thrilled to be sharing my first exclusive DIY project for Polka Dot Bride today: fabric fortune cookies complete with printable love-themed printable fortunes. Pick some fabrics that coordinate with your wedding style and you’ll have the perfect low-cost favours that will have your guests talking.
- Fabrics in 3-4 different patterns (including polka dots, naturally)
- Iron-on interfacing
- Craft glue
- Circular object (such as a small bowl or cup) to trace around
- Printable love fortunes
2. Trace around the bowl onto the back of the interfacing. Repeat until you’ve done as many circles as required.
4. Apply a thin line of glue along the centre of the underside of the circle.
6. Place a fortune along the wire in the circle.
8. Hold the edges of the circle where it meets the wire, and push up the centre of the wire so it folds into a fortune cookie shape.